*Free Shipping On Orders Over $75*
* They have successfully mated a bifocal with a pair of safety glasses. The parents couldn’t be happier, even though custody rights are still being debated.
* These safety glasses have bifocal power of 3.0. You’re teetering on the edge. This is blowing up the text pretty big.
* The gray lens is suited for outdoor applications to reduce the fatigue and strain caused by sunlight, glare, and annoying coworkers. A gray lens also provides excellent color recognition.
* These bifocal safety glasses are lightweight and refuse to be weighed down by bifocal lenses like Aunt Agnes’ safety glasses are.
* A more modern spin on the style of these bifocal safety glasses makes them appealing to younger vision depreciated individuals and those individuals who want to look younger.
* Soft rubber makes these bifocal safety glasses more comfortable than a pair of sole free shoes.
* Meets ANSI Z87.1-2003 + standards
* Provides 99.9% UV Protectio