*Free Shipping On Orders Over $75** The gray lens is suited for outdoor applications to reduce the fatigue and strain caused by sunlight, glare, and annoying coworkers. A gray lens also provides excellent color recognition.
* These safety glasses have a bifocal power of 1.5. Luckily you’re still in the lower half as far as power rates go, so tread carefully.
* This eyewear combines protective safety glasses with bi-focal reading glasses. Now you can protect your eyes from getting even worse.
* The temple pads keep your safety glasses in place and on your face, no matter how much you dance at work.
* The magnification diopters are molded directly into the polycarbonate lens and are not attached with stickers, so you don’t have to worry about being a Cyclops if one sticker should happen to fall off.
* The frame is made of nylon. (By nylon, I mean the hard synthetic polymer and not women’s hosiery).
* The vented nosepiece is light and breathable, it’s not a new breathing apparatus.
* Meets ANSI Z87.1 + standards
* Provides 99.9% UV Protection