*Free Shipping On Orders Over $75*
* An indoor/outdoor lens is a clear lens with a small mirror coating on it. The mirror coating reflects light and reduces glare. It also reflects artificial light, while the clear lens allows in more light than a gray lens. These lenses are for individuals who have trouble making up their mind.
* This eye protection is equipped with rubber tipped temples. They sounds dirty, but they help keep the protective eyewear on your face.
* These safety glasses have distortion free lenses so objects don’t appear closer than they really are.
* The wrap around lens provides a near perfect orbital seal allowing every angle of your eye to have the protection it deserves. (You will not find orbital seals at your local zoo).
* The design of this protective eyewear allows for a perfect fit for men and women, unlike skorts. Make a note of this safety managers.
* This eye protection weighs less than an ounce. It’s like holding nothing, but there’s something there. (Caution: over thinking this could disrupt the space-time continuum.)
* Meets ANSI Z87.1 + standards
* Provides 99.9% UV protection