*Free Shipping On Orders Over $75** These chainsaw chaps are equipped with Prolar. Prolar works by jamming the chain of the saw against the bar and sprocket. This stops any chainsaw dead in its tracks.
* These chaps contain 2,600 feet per minute chain stopping action. That’s faster than I can tune out Uncle Larry’s penny candy stories.
* These chaps are designed for the professional chainsaw user, even if you were drafted out of high school.
* These Prochaps provide extended protection on the side of the leg, which is statistically where most injuries occur. Statistically these are amazing.
* The Prolar pads are lightweight and reduce heat build up, unlike deodorant that claims to be strong enough for man, but PH balanced for a woman.
* The 1,000 denier nylon cover fabric is abrasive resistant. I bet it would resist most mother-in-laws.
* The apron-style design of these chaps make them easy to put on and take off. If only all pants could be this magical.
* Leg straps and buckles keep these chaps close to your skin. Always wear pants with ProChaps.
* These chaps are equipped with a front pocket for bracelettes and sand dollars.
* These chaps will accomodate up to a 44″ waist.
* Meets all OSHA requirements.
* The length of the chaps are measured from the waist. This is not an inseam measurement. No, I won’t measure for you.
* Meets all of the APA and ASTM standards.
90 Series 94 Series 91 Series 420 Denier Nylon x 1,000 Denier Nylon x x Calf Protection x
Chainsaw Chaps, Elvex
Elvex 94 Series ProChap Chainsaw Chaps
|Elvex 94 Series ProChap Chainsaw Chaps
Item : ELJE9428